Our play group children are engaged in personality enhancement enrichment program. It is a structured program.
Our Playgroup Program seeks to promote and strengthen healthy physical, social and emotional development as well as provide the optimum opportunities for intellectual development.
Age Group: 1.5 years – 2.5 years
Hours of operation: 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
This program focuses on
- Complete School readiness (prepare the child for formal schooling)
- Use of interactive concept based thematic curriculum
- Hands-on projects to hone the child’s storytelling, imagination and comprehension skills
A typical day will comprise of
- Circle Time (Prayer, Physical activity, Rhymes, and Stories)
- Concept based learning via Worksheets, Flash Cards and Audio-Visual Aids
- Puzzle time / Montessori activity time
- Snack time
- Quiet play time and Outdoor Playtime
- Number of Children per class: 15 – 20
Child: Teacher ratio - 20: 1(Teacher) : 1 (Support Staff).